Monday, March 30, 2009

Poor baby




Ok I am procrastinating MAJORLY!!! I have dishes to do, laundry to fold, and papers to grade ( open house in two days) and I AM BLOGGING!!! This happened tonight..10 minutes before bed time....Troy and Lucy were outside and she walked up some cement steps and was trying to get down off the stairs...and well..she fell..and did a somersault down them and banged her eye on the edge of a cement stair. Needless to say it was SO SAD. She calmed down in not too long..but I am scared to see what her eye looks like in the morning . Her second REAL injury since walking. Her first? Long story. Basically she stuck her fingers inside the lugnut hole of my mother in laws wheel on her car. Hard to explain, but she burned the tops of THREE of her fingers and it was pretty gross for about a week. Blistered, peeling, and the whole bit. We don't have any pictures of it..but take it from me it was nasty. And the scars are still there..I hope that they go away!!

5 comments:

Tawny said...

Ahhh, poor thing. It happens though! It could have been worse, at least it's only a banged up eye...hope it looks better than worse in the morning! Good luck on Open House!!! Mine is Thursday and I get to ditch it to have Travis :)

KFuj said...

Hope Lucky's eye heals nicely. For the scars use Mederma, it works amazing! I used it on my sscars from shoulder surgery and they look pretty good. I would use it at night so she doesn't suck on her fingers. You can use it around her eye after it forms a scar.

Good Luck at Open House, ours is Thursday. Hopefully I will have parents show up:-(

Jessica said...

Ahhhh, poor baby! It always looks way worse than it is with eyes, and it seems to get worse before it gets better. Hopefully it will heel nicely :)

Ethan currently has a scraped up nose and forehead :)

The Veneracion Family said...

Awww poor baby! She still looks gorgeous even with the cuts =)

Darci said...

Poor thing!!! Don't stress though Gwenie has done that like 10 billion times I stopped counting all the black eyes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...