Things to remember about this past month:
- Today ( well the day he turned 1 month- not exactly today ) he spent a good almost 6 hours at the Spectrum ( with the Veneracion clan) and did great! He either ate or slept and did most of his sleeping in the Moby!!! yahoo to that! I intend on wearing the Moby a lot more ( just really need to learn the proper way to use it! )
- Has had one night where he slept for 7 hours straight, every other night is 3-4 hours. The 4 hours tends to be on the weekend when Troy has Stetson duty.
- Still trying to get him to take a pacifier. He does ok, but I would love for when he is fussy, to be able to take it. He usually takes it when he IS NOT fussy!
- At 1 month he is drinking roughly 4 oz every 3 hours. He JUST stepped up to this, and sometimes chooses not to drink all 4 oz.
-Doesn't like his swing or the pack n play ( things Lucy loved ) but he does love his boppy pillow, his rainforest mat - and he sleeps and naps in his bouncer! I don't know what we are going to do when he outgrows the bouncer because that = sleepy time for him!
-Naps in the bathroom with a fan on in his bouncer
- Is a really good sleeper during the day if we are at home. He is usually up to eat, then plays for an hour, then sleeps for two to three hours---a great pattern at this time, but when we are out he isn't too much of a fan at this point.
- LOVES story time with Lucy in her room on her bed! Everyday around 430pm Lucy asks to read to him, he adores this time from what I can tell!
-Has reflux and colic- ( I dont really think he has colic but a dr told us he did) Reflux is really sad
because he chokes all the time, gets hiccups almost every feeding, has trouble catching his breath! Ugh! at least he isnt throwing up every feeding though. Colic- well I dont think it is colic, as soon as the dr. said that he had us switch to Nutramigen formula and it has worked wonders, so I think that solved the problem. That is not to say he doesnt cry, but he, to me, doesnt show signs of the screaming like he did before the formula change. By the way we have changed formulas 4 times now! Hope this is it!
- Has melted our hearts! We love him and are happy to keep him!