Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stetson at 3 weeks

He never likes his swing but I got him asleep first and put him in...and he stayed for a little bit! I thought this pose was cute, looks like "touchdown!!" ( i dont know why this is underlined! )



Almost every day Lucy, Stetson and I play in her/their room and listen to music and read books. This day Lucy decided to allow Stetson to wear her new hat from Disneyland, she even put it on him! And she decided she wanted to read to him today, and he was very interested!
Reading books together!

Here he is pointing to something in the book...( at least I think he is :) )


1 comment:

Krischelle said...

oh my Stetson is a doll!!! I love those pictures of Lucy and Stetson! I bet she is the best big sister ever! :) So precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...