Saturday, October 10, 2009

Irvine Park Railroad!

So we were supposed to meet my friend Tawny and her family at Sea World today...but I had an extremely rough morning...( I will post about that in the next post) so we stayed close to home and went down the road to the pumpkin patch. Lucy was NOT in the mood to take pictures or smile, I think it may have been due to the fact that there were SO many people there and we forgot her stroller, so she was walking in sheer chaos. We decided to go to a grassy quiet area instead, and ended up getting some cute pictures!

Walking to the pumpkin patch...



One of the only smiles

You want me to smile MORE?
Heading toward a hay maze


Sit still? NOPE
And again....why are you putting me in a area FULL of spiky pumpkins???


When I choose to do it it's kind of fun


Heading to the grassy area
Who hooo! Freedommmm!

Airplane!!!










Peek a BOO!
Funny faces!

8 comments:

Abby said...

Don't you just love the '2' age for pictures...Sawyer would rather run than smile.

Lucy's hair is getting SO long! We love the Irvine Pumpkin Patch! Hope you are feeling better!

STEPH said...

Those pictures of you and Troy playing with Lucy are so sweet! Those will be ones to look back on in the future and smile!
Hope little baby isn't making you too sick!
Love you girl!

Brooke-Lynn's Mama said...

Okay the silly face just KILLS ME! I Love that! These pics are awesome! I totally understand the frustration of n.o.t. being able to get a single shot of our babes that isn't BLURRY! They can't sit still! Wish me luck at our pumpkin patch adventure, lol!

Darci said...

We almost went on Saturday to bad since we could have seen you there. We always love to ride the train.

Jessica said...

adorable pictures!

Alyssa Griffeth said...

I didn't know you were pregnant!!! Congrats! That's so exciting!

KFuj said...

the pictures in the park are so cute!!

Crystal and Kyle said...

So fun! We haven't been to a pumpkin patch yet but we really need to take Trey.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...