Friday, December 7, 2007

No more work!

So after many prayers ....my doctor signed me out of work! I am so happy! Commuting was HARD!! I think I might have been ok without the commute...but we will never know. I was all ready to sleep in today...but Lucy..not so much! She was wide awake and kicking or hicupping the morning away...and oh my aching back!!! Needless to say I am just going to take it easy and sleep whenever I feel like I can. I need all the rest I can get!! ( or so I have been told.)

3 comments:

krista said...

so glad you are off of work!
enjoy this time with your hubby :)

Trapp Family said...

Enjoy your new found freedom...she will be here before you know it!!

krischelle & jacob said...

woohoo!! no more work!!! so uhh... what are you gonna be doing till Lucy arrives??? here's our blogspot site:
http://jknielsen.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...