Monday, July 7, 2008

Going Private

Hey guys! I am joining the group of people who want to have their blog private! There are just too many weirdos out there that can get too much info from the blog! PLEASE, whether you are my friend, or a friend of a friend, or just a passer by, please leave a comment with your email address and I will add you to my blog reader list so you will be able to read the blog. You don't even have to have a blog yourself, you just need to create a profile with your email and password. I read tons of peoples blogs that I have never met, so please let me know who you are if you read mine! We may discover that we are blog readers together :)
I will leave this up for a little while so I can get comments of peoples addresses, and then I will go private!
if you dont want to leave your email on my page, email me personally at
girlforgod27@aol.com
Thanks!
I will wait to post a bunch of pictures of our new house and the 4th of July until I go private so stay tuned!

24 comments:

The Mendenhall Clan said...

clairedoeshair@gmail.com

luv,
claire

Unknown said...

add me please :)

kristagradias@yahoo.com

Jocelyn said...

Jocelyn Manderin99@hotmail.com

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

I found your blog thru my cousin Krista's blog.. I would love if you would add me...

Calichick515@aol.com

Kelly said...

robykelurena@yahoo.com

I am thinking of going private (again) as well. I put a site meter on my blog and it is a little crazy how many people are looking.

Anonymous said...

Please add me
brandsmom@adelphia.net

Unknown said...

missy0121@hotmail.com

lynda said...

add grandma! tanksherman7@hotmail.com

Jenafer Lowe said...

yes please! I can't get enough of your cute Lucy.

jenaferlowe@gmail.com

Christina Olson said...

christinabrooks@hotmail.com.
I hope everything is going well for your cute little family.

~Your old friend from the mission lake ward, Christina (Brooks) Olson

carrfamily4 said...

Hey sarah,
I would love to be able to still see your blog. My email is
carrfamily4@sbcglobal.net

thanks julie

Cinnamon*Sticks Boutique said...

Hi Sarah! Thanks for stopping by my blog :o) I entered you in the drawing! I would love to be added to your list my e-mail is jewelrybycanela@yahoo.com
Best of luck!
Canela

Liz said...

Please add both Dave & Liz. We have separate log ins. We love keeping up with the Shermans!

Krischelle said...

here you go Sariah! ;)

jknielsen@inbox.com

Chandra said...

Can I come to your blog pretty please!! :) We've decided to start one too! Here's my address: chandraminer@gmail.com

Meg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

I know you probably don't know me, my name is Megan and my brother David was really good friends with the Sherman boys growing up - we were in the same ward since like, birth and our families have even gone on a couple of vacations together (and our dads worked together at the Orange County Regional Center). I love seeing what everyone is up to and how we've all grow up and had families etc.... could you add me too?

megwhereisrosco@gmail.com

Brooke-Lynn's Mama said...

Hey Sarah! Add us too!
XPixyChrisX@aol.com

Swaner Family said...

You guys bought a house!!! Holy cow! That's awesome! Where? Well add me to your list.

dmswaner@yahoo.com

KaMiBeN said...

add me! I am considering going to a private blog too, after I have recieved actual comments from who knows who...kinda scary!
kamiben06@gmail.com

Marshall, Nany, Eli and Lydia said...

marshallmanley@gmail.com

The McLane Blog Page: said...

themclanes@gmail.com

The McLane Blog Page: said...

themclanes@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...