Friday, August 22, 2008

Disneyland with two families





This is when we went to Disneyland with Andrea, Luke and The Leslie's...and our little family and Lynda and Steve. It was really fun. We weren't with the Leslie's that long...but Luke and Lucy did get to go on some rides together! As you can see, Steve and Troy took them on a little kiddie ride at California Adventure ..and then Steve took Lucy on her first Carousel ride. Yeah...I won't even go into how I felt about the whole situation. Let's just say that Steve almost dropped her off of the little animal they were sitting on! I wasn't too amused! But she got through it :) I can't wait to go back to Disneyland when it isn't as crowded. Anyone else up to go in about a month? Let me know!

1 comment:

Darci said...

Who doesn't love Disneyland? Love all the beach pictures, the beach is the best place to take pictures. Lucy is a total cutie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...