Sunday, March 7, 2010

Congratulations Crystal!!

So my long time BFF from 7th grade till now just finished getting her RN degree. She is one tough cookie, always working hard at school and her many jobs. She has worked SO hard and I am so happy she is now finally done. I am also hoping she doesn't decide to like go back and get her masters and phd anytime soon, but I wouldn't be surprised! :) Her mom and aunt threw her a party last night and it was so much fun! There were so many people there to celebrate her and her accomplishments! It was also fun for me to catch up with a lot of her family that I haven't seen for YEARS. Crystal girl I love you and I am so proud of you. NOW GO RELAX HUNNY! :)
Here are a couple pictures she emailed me ( thank goodness because our camera was at home!) The bottom one is her with her friend Lauren's son and Lucy. Crystal is great with kids. Ever since Lucy was born she has mailed her a card with stickers at EVERY holiday. Lucy loves getting the mail, and it is SO thoughtful of Auntie Crystal! We love you!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

You are too sweet to post this! I'm so thankful for you and your family and happy that you guys were there last night!!!! I had such a fun and you know me, I'll be back in school sooner than later! Can't wait to share more memories in the years to come... Love you xoxoxo

Amy said...

Hi Sarah...thanks for visiting my blog a while back. I just tried to catch up on yours...I still need to read more. Lucy is getting so big and she's adorable. I bet she is going to be such a great big sister. Sorry to hear about your job. It's absolute craziness, all of this stuff going on with teaching! It looks like yu have a lot to happy about too! Take care :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...