- I have been bad for the last few weeks at posting my weekly prego updates. I think because I always feel ugly and gross and dont want pictures taken. I know that I am going to regret it, so I will end up doing them again soon, whether the picture is cute or not!
- I am so over civic duty! I had to report for jury duty today, BLEH, and I have to go BACK tomorrow because they haven't totally completed choosing jurors. It is a HORRIBLE case, and I really have a lot of issues with it, so I hope that tomorrow when I get put in the jurors box, that I can convey that to the attorneys/judge. I feel so bad for people who work in the court system! It is so dry! But people could probably say the same with teaching so I should probably keep my mouth closed.
- I am a little worried that I am starting to have contractions. I had a lot of stomach pain today in court, and tonight when I got home it seemed to be tightening of the stomach, which are Braxton Hicks. They were pretty constant for awhile, but now two hours later seem to be better. I am hoping they don't come back.....
- Lots of money issues going on, and kind of scary with a baby on the way. I am definitely losing my job this year, which means we are very likely to lose our house. It is a lot to swallow, but I just keep thinking of the blessings of having two healthy kids and a wonderful husband, and know that everything will work out the way it is supposed to!
- I am excited to make carne asada! Well tonight I am going to marinate it and tomorrow night Troy will BBQ it. It is a recipe from my mother in law and super easy. I will post the recipe if mine turns out good. Only problem is that you use this blend of spices from this place by my house :( boo for those of you who dont live close....but mail always works right?
- I am so in love with Lucy. She is such a fun, animated little spirit. She RARELY gets upset, never throws tantrums, even when sick! We may have a bad night every so often when she is overly tired for some reason, but other than that, we are SO lucky. I need to treasure all this time I have with her now, especially before Stetson comes! ( and p.s. I know that I will regret saying she doesn't throw tantrums and all that because I know its coming sooner or later!)
- I am so in love with Troy! We haven't been able to do much lately. ( due to me being SO tired from working and prego and doing all the normal household stuff that just seems soo tiring right now) Most nights we watch tv.....and dont even talk much past 8pm because I usually fall asleep. He NEVER complains, just lays next to me and wakes me up to go upstairs when he is ready to go up. Last night we had a really good heart to heart talk though and it really warmed my heart ( lots of hearts going on). He is such a wonderful guy, inside and out. I want to be able to have more of those conversations together. Sometimes it gets hard when there is so much else going on or I am just to plain tired, but it seriously was SO nice and reminded me of why I married him :) Also, seriously....whose husband makes a QUILT for their son? and does a MUCH better job at it than you could ever do, in a VERY short time frame? He is the greatest! ( which reminds me I HAVE to post pictures of it ASAP)
I hope this wasn't boring for you, but yet gives you a taste of what is on my mind. :)