Monday, February 15, 2010

Another Disneyland Adventure!

This President's Day Weekend started out sad....Lucy had a 103 fever and we were soo scared that we were in for it. However the fever ended up only lasting a couple of hours...not even overnight and we were able to realize that the next morning she had yet another molar that popped through. I guess my daughter is just a high fever running girl! So the rest of the weekend we spent every waking minute together as a family and had a lot of fun. This was the first time in a while that Lucy had a weekend where she was well! One of the things we did was go to Disneyland. It was extremely crowded, but we still had a great time. I finally brought the camera and tried to take a few pictures.
Wish I got the word that this was going to be a funny face picture!
Wearing mommy's glasses.
Cool ferris wheel shot.
Lucy ate up a storm!


She was SO excited to see Mickey Mouse, and then when he touched her she freaked! Troy yelled, "Smile Lucy!!" and for about 2 milliseconds she did and he got it on camera!
By far Lucy's favorite ride is the carousel. She even told me today!
Acting silly!
As we were leaving there was music and old people dancing in this one square, and we watched it for awhile and Lucy and Troy actually went out and danced! I went to get a picture but some guy told me I had to move our stroller and by the time I finished and ran back over they were done playing the music! Oh well! They had a blast.


1 comment:

Meghan said...

Sarah, Thank you so much for your sweet comment. Being an Aunt is the HUGEST blessing! I just love her so much already. I enjoy reading your blog so much too. I hope Lucy's been feeling better and that you are feeling good to. You sure are one cute preggo mommy! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...