Thursday, December 22, 2011

Lucy's First Day of Preschool!

I couldn't be happier with our decision to put Lucy in Janet Sim's preschool....Troy went to her when he was little! I mean how perfect right? She is learning so much and is in LOVE with Mrs. Sims, Mrs. Schulze and Mrs. Glazier. She comes home with so many projects and with new songs each day! As a teacher myself I thought I was going to be very critical of any school Lucy went to, but I am so happy, it makes me feel so much better. And she has become friends with the kids in her class, and has many playdates. My little girl is blossoming and LOVING it! I am so proud of her! This was her first day !P = preschool :)

She had to decorate this bucket before going to her first day. This is what she takes home her projects in everyday. She decorated it ALL BY HERSELF.




Her homework assignment for the first day of school was to decorate this "L" for their Chicka Chicka Boom Boom wall. She decided these things to put on the L, the most meaningful one right now at this stage to me for her is the Annie picture. SHE LOVES ANNIE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...