Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stetson Is 1!!!

For Stetson's birthday we just had family over to our pool area and had pizza....but it was super fun! He completelyt enjoyed it and that is what matters right? He slept through the first part, but then joined us out at the pool. I was really glad my grandparents were able to come ( this is the first bday party they have been to because they have lived in Oregon since I was little.) They enjoyed the party too!
Stetson's dairy free, nut free, wheat free, egg free "large" cupcake. It was disgusting! Poor thing!
For the kids I made rainbow cakes in a jar.
My grandparents are on the left, Kara ( my sis in law ) is on the right.
Andrea and my bro in law Bryce.
My brother and my mom.
Fun in the pool!
























No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...