Sunday, February 19, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

We had my grandparents and brother and mom over again for Christmas Eve. I made my chili again, and this year, just brownie sundaes were dessert. It was low key, less people than normal, and it was a lot of fun! We even decorated with Lucy's preschool projects. Here she is next to her beloved gingerbread man!
I have really let go lately and let her tape her projects where she wants ( usually just in her room or next to our desk in my room ).This time I taped her projects to the kitchen cabinets. Those who know me well, know that this was hard for me to do, but totally worth it! She loved it!

Here we are a eatin away!
Lucy was very excited to get her "American Girl doll". It actually is a knock off one from Target, but she calls it her American Girl doll. Some of her friends have real ones, and she just figured hers was too. We don't need to spoil it by telling her otherwise!

We had a secret santa that came by that night and dropped off A TON of presents for our family. It was an amazing surprise!
Playing with his remote control car.
Uncle Mike really helped Lucy a lot dressing and undressing her doll.
Right before she went to bed, we put reindeer dust out on the lawn....

Right before Troy and I went to bed....
Santa's piles for the kids.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...