Monday, April 28, 2008

Birthday Weekend

I just wanted to say that I had SUCH a great weekend! I do have pictures, however not up yet...we went to Catalina for the weekend to celebrate my birthday and our anniversary. We had so much fun! Catalina is so cute and romantic! We stayed at this adorable hotel that only has 6 rooms...our room had a nautical theme. We had the BEST service....and the BEST breakfast on Sunday morning. We went kayaking....did the beach thing....and mainly RELAXED! We both really needed it. We left Lucy with my in-laws...and she did great as well. And I made Troy put sunscreen on but forgot about myself. YEAHH lets just say I am a pretty shade of PINK! Thank you Troy, for these last 2 years...and for the best bday I can remember. I LOVE YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Abby said...

How fun!!! You totally deserve it...I want to see pics. from your trip!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...