Saturday, September 12, 2009

Date Night with the Sullivan's

Last night we went out with Stephanie and Michael. We have done quite a few things with them and somehow they never make it on the blog! I feel so bad! Steph kinda gave me a hard time about it...so I need to catch up soon on our events! Last night we got babysitters and met at the Lazy Dog Cafe outside the stadium for dinner. It was delicious and fun to try a new restaurant! Then we went to an Angels game. I don't remember much of the game, other than the fact we had great seats! We talked most of the time, and had SO much fun! It was so nice to be able to catch up without kids dragging us away, just to be able to focus on each other. I highly recommend date nights, and I highly recommend couples date nights as well!
View from our seats.
Lady with a WEIRD hairdo.


I had a gift card from my birthday that I hadn't used yet, so I was able to get myself a new hat ( I LOVE IT! ) and Troy a jersey!! ( they had great deals that night!!) So here we are sporting our gear.
And the night ended with a bang! Thanks for the great night guys! We wished we lived closer!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love Big Bang Friday. I also got a new hat when I went to the Angel game this summer. Did you have an ice cream sundae in the plastic baseball hat? That's a must have when attending a baseball game.

STEPH said...

We had a great time too! Haha, I just thought about how you said you couldn't remember much about the game...sorry...my fault! I can't even really remember who they played...oops :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...