Things to remember:
-Still drinks 6 oz bottles with #1 nipple
-had his first trip to Disneyland on 10/16/10 and LOVED it! We went on the carousel, Pinocchio, Snow White, and It's a Small World.
- is waking up one time per night, usually in between 3am-5am, then goes back to sleep to anywhere from 730am-9am ( well today he didnt wake up until 10 am! )
-Has tried banana baby food and loves it, also tried a real banana in the mesh feeder and devoured it!
- Had his first cold :( Lucy gave it to him and he has had to be suctioned out a few times a day and he HATES it. He has been in a happy mood though and it really hasnt affected him much at all! Thank goodness!
-Is wearing 6-9 or 9 month clothes
- Is such a happy baby!
- Usually takes a quick power nap in the morning with dad and Lucy when they are out ( maybe a 15 minute nap )
- goes down around noon and when Troy is in charge he takes about a 3-4 hour nap. When I am around its more like 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours. What can I say? He loves time with his momma ;)
-rolls from front to back and from back to front, and scoots already! I can't believe he is doing it so soon!!!
- We took him to Urgent Care the day he turned 4 months because we thought he had an ear infection ( he kept making his ear bleed by scratching it- turns out he was fine ) but at least we got his stats on that day! He was 18 lbs 6 oz
on 9/26/10 ( the real day he was 4 months ) he was 18 lbs 6 oz
on 10/18/10 at his 4 month appt he was 19 lbs 7 oz and 27.5 inches!