Saturday, May 30, 2009

Way behind on blogging

So yes, between losing my job..packing my stuff up...Lucy getting tubes in her ears...my sinus issues..finishing up the year ( we have three and a half days left!) doign report cards and all that fun stuff..I haven't blogged in FOREVER. I apologize and this weekend I will be updating whenever I have time.

Here are some pictures of Lucy ..just random candids that I thought were cute!

In Grandpa's sleeping bag talking on the phone.

In her house playing "house" or her version. I think she was doing the dishes.

Loving Bubba..he is SO nice to her. She is now learning to be gentle with him and I think he is so much happier with that.

Well..she is nice to him MOST of the time. Here she is sticking her fingers in his ear and hoping no one saw her!

2 comments:

Babz and family said...

Thanks for all the great pics we should do it again real soon we can do the food next time maybe the lake?

Tawny said...

Seriously, he is just about the sweetest cat!! She is so cut with him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...