Saturday, May 30, 2009

Lucy's First Haircut 17 months 5-30-09

We went to this place in the Mission Viejo Mall called First Cut. It was perfect! They gave us an envelope with her first locks cut off and a certificate. They had video games to play, Madagascar was playing, candy to eat, she sat in a rocket....it was soo nice. I had to hold her hands down because she wanted to push the lady who was cutting her hair away, but you can't blame her....a strange lady spraying her head and coming at her with sharp things...I would to! So I have before and after pics, she only got a bang trim, but I am counting it as her first cut.


Wow her bangs were LONG!



The before picture while sitting in the rocket.








All done and ADORABLE!

8 comments:

The Veneracion Family said...

How sweet! Now instead of looking like an adorable baby, she looks like an adorable little girl!

Tawny said...

OMG!!! She is so sweeet!!!

Crystal and Kyle said...

She's so cute. She looks so grown up now! I cut the back of Trey's hair last week because he was totally getting mullet. It looked horrible. I saved the hair for his book but his hair is so blonde you couldn't really tell a differnce with a camera so we didn't get any pictures :( maybe when it starts growing on top, I'll count it as his first "real" haircut so we can get some cute pictures too. She looks so cute in that little pool with her friends.

Buckeyemom said...

Wow she was so good. How cute she is with her little bangs....She is just precious.

Lisa said...

Hi Sarah~ thanks for inviting me to share your blog. Lucy is so cute. I can't believe how much she has grown. Your blog is great, I enjoyed reading it.

Rob and Cherie said...

Lucy is so adorable with her new haircut! Hope all is going well. I believe you're out of school now. We'll have to get together. I have 'til the 18th!

Krischelle said...

I swear Lucy will forever be the cutest baby in the world!!!! :D i love her face! i absolutely love that first pic of her--all smiles! and sucha cute hair cut!

Jessica said...

She is just too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...