Monday, April 26, 2010

Kris and Kortney get hitched :)

As I have been getting more and more pregnant I have been forgetting a lot. Well I didn't necessarily forget my camera at Kris and Kortney's wedding, but I was too dang lazy to take it out of my purse once we made it to the reception. Hence, I have one picture of the event. But it's ok, it's a cute one! This is Troy's cousin Kortney, Lucy and Troy right after Kortney got married. This was at a church in Riverside right next to the Mission Inn, and the reception was at her parents house in Norco at the BARN that they built from scratch. I'm not kidding when I say that. It was amazing! They had just finished the electrical the week before! You wouldn't have known it, everything was perfect! Congratulations Kris and Kort!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...