Sunday, January 1, 2012

Word for 2012







There is a lot of hoopla on the blog world about choosing a word for the year...and trying to "live it." Well this year I am going to try it out and see how it goes! I asked my husband what he thought I might choose and .....following the path I have been been going down for the past 6 years we have been married...he answered "Clean."



Ouch....so true.



So, after a lot of contemplating....I am choosing the word, "Relax." It may seem strange...as a lot of people choose much more inspiring words like faith, organize, and so on, but for me this word needs to be engrained in my head!!! I constantly clean, nag others to clean, worry about EVERYTHING and anything that could happen ( much of which doesn't). I am tired of it! I know my family is, so I am choosing to remember and ponder the word, relax this year.




So if you happen to see me smiling for no reason, sleeping, living in a not so clean house....just rest assured I am taking my quest to learn and practice this word!!! :)















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...