Sunday, June 10, 2012

Book Study


This week I will be starting a book study with this blog. I am super excited to:

a.) be reading a book together with a bunch of teachers

b.) to get more involved in the bloggy world

c.) to get to learn learn learn and implement in the fall!!!!

                                       
                                   




I ordered my book and am ready to begin! I have a few more weeks left in my masters class, and then I get a few weeks off before heading back to teaching and my 8th masters class ( there are only 10, WHO HOOOOOOO!!!! )

I can't believe I am entering my 9th year of teaching! It really does not seem like I have been doing this for that long! I am getting old!! hehe.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...