Friday, June 8, 2012

Enough is Enough!!!

I promise to blog more, promise! So much so that I am going to a blog conference tomorrow, SO EXCITED!!!!! Crystal ( sad that so many of my friends now don't know her, my best friend from growing up ) bought me a ticket to Elevate, and I couldn't be happier! I need to meet new girls, and someone needs to light a fire under my you know what! I used to be so good at the whole blogging thing but now I feel like everyone else is good and I just read theirs. I don't have a purpose to my blog like crafting, teaching, giveaways or what have you, but I do craft, I do teach, although I don't have much to give away :)
I hope tomorrow is an uplifting day where I get motivated!!!!! 

3 comments:

Abby said...

So fun that you are going to that conference. I would love to go to one of those!! Have fun and take lots of notes!!

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah! It was so nice to meet you!! {And be on the winning team together -- woot woot!} :) I think it's cool that we're so close! We should definitely connect together again soon! Us fellow teachers have to stick together! ;-) Hope you have a great week! :)

Unknown said...

Had the best time friend and I'm so glad that we got to hang out, spend time together and meet so many amazing women! I wouldn't have picked a more perfect person to join me! I hope you had a great time!

Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...