Sunday, June 17, 2012

Our Father's Day


I got the idea for the present for Troy and Steve ( Grandpa ) from Sandy Toes and Popsicles ( check out her blog if you live in the OC ). Here is a picture of Grandpa's.....by the time I took pictures Troy's had already had some candy taken out, so I decided to just take a picture of this one. Total hit and super easy to make ! 

Pinterest idea #1 this summer = check!


 After we got home from church we did a little photo shoot. We didn't get one good one of both kiddos, so I decided on this one being the best from the shoot :)



It was a great afternoon actually! ( that's me being selfish! ) I took a nap and Troy watched golf while the kiddos played and hung out. It was one of those times there were no fights...no whining....just pure silence....can you imagine? Must of been their gift to Troy today!

Then we headed over to the in-laws and ate ....A LOT!

Stetson played a little golf.....


 Here is a 4 generation picture with Troy's grandpa, his dad and Stetter bug.


 We did a lot of laying around ( a theme today I guess ) and watching more golf ( hey it's father's day what can I say? ) And at the end of the night we came home and Troy read the kiddos their favorite book right now, The Cat in the Hat. 


I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband and father to our children! He stays home while I work, and he does SUCH a good job at having fun with them and teaching them so many things that I don't have a clue about! 

I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...