Wednesday, January 14, 2009

High school!

Instead of doing the many things I need to do...I will do this high school tag!

High School Tag...Saw this on a friend's blog...Enjoy!
FILL this out about your high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! Re-post with the name of high school and graduating year.

Newport Harbor High School 1999



1. Did you marry someone from your high school? No way Jose!

2. Did you car pool to school? Well freshman year Lauren and I ( the Stofle Family on my blog list) used to ride our bikes to school....or was that Junior High? i cant remember!! agh! and the rest of the years I would usually go with my boyfriend in one of his crappy cars.
3. What kind of car did you have? 87 VW Cabriolet...white with a maroon top that I got put on it to make it unique

4. What kind of car do your drive now? 2007 Ford Expedition!!

5. It's Friday night...where are YOU (then)? stuck at home while my boyfriend called me to check in and make sure I was home and not having fun. (its true i tell you)
6. It's Friday night..where are you (now)? hanging out watching tv, playing games or EATING with Troy while Lucy is upstairs sleeping...or DISNEYLAND

7. What kind of job did you have in high school? Many!! I worked at Fashion Island at a ton of different stores. Garden Botanika ( like the Body Shop), a coffee shop, a smoothie shop, Natural Wonders, Bath and Body Works, Starbucks, my dads work

8. What do you do now? teach 5th grade!

9. Were you a party animal? HAHAHA i wasn't allowed to be ( the boyfriend again)...but thats ok I'm glad I wasn't
10. Were you considered a flirt? once again..not allowed.
11. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? nope

12. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope

13. Can you sing the fight song? what fight song? lol

14. Who was your favorite teacher? Mr. Daniels--history teacher...most amazing man

15. Where did you sit during lunch? usually at boyfriends house or in the quad

16. What was your school's full name? I think Newport Harbor High School...thats it. Yes it is the same one that was on MTV, that was actually my brothers graduating class that was the cast of that show ...and it was exactly like the show The O.C.
17. What was your school mascot? Sailor- duh..two seconds from the ocean

18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? NO WAY! to be honest, worst years of my life...if i didnt have a boyfriend it would have been WAY DIFFERENT and I probably would have enjoyed it!

19. What do you remember most about graduation? Soo excited to be done.
20. Who did you go to prom with Senior year? Robert Bohart/ Shirar...the freak i dated the entire 4 years. can you tell i am bitter. hehe

21. Did you have fun at Prom? No, he was ( well I will leave the bad parts out) a little out of it...and ordered two limos for us..lets just say the night was chaos...if you want more details just ask me!

22. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? NO WAY once again!

23. Are you planning on going to your 10 and/or 20 year reunion? Nope.

24. Do you still talk to people from school? I talk to the few that I would like to talk to. Facebook has been great for that. Maybe the 30 year when people will not just look at the outside anymore...isnt that sad? I'm not talking about everyone...but the boyfriend just put a sour taste in my mouth for all the memories I have.

Okay - now your turn. What do you remember?

3 comments:

STEPH said...

Ughh, I don't even want to think about HS (basically because of the bf, just like you). Michael wants to go to our 10yr reunion so it looks like we're going. Glad you like the header...just made some changes to the Christmas card and made it work for the header...didn't have the energy to come up with something totally new. I hope you all get to feeling better soon! Sure glad we got together when we did! How long do you think you guys will have to stay home from work to be with Lucy?

Tawny said...

Fun post! Sorry about the boyfriend, that sucks! I agree on the reunion too...my 10 year is this year and I don't think I have any desire to go!

Crystal said...

You're so silly Sarah! I loved reading this blog, remember the time I thought I was going to have to climb the BIG "Jurassic Park" gates of the mansion and come rescue you? I'm so glad and thankful that you met troy!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...