Friday, January 2, 2009

Something New In the Sherman Fam in 09!!




My old car......soo nice to say goodbye! but i LOVED it though!!!Thats why i bought another Ford!

Our new family car!!! It is an 07, which is 5 years newer than my old car.... and we are paying the SAME payment! Yahoo!!! It is soo much more comfortable....and when we decide to expand our family ( no there are no announcments here ) it will be even better!



I am SO happy! And thank you to my husband who still is driving the old Neon.....its going to die soon..but he wanted me to have something better to drive in....how selfless :) he seriously is....I love you honey!

4 comments:

Tawny said...

Yeah, that is SO exciting! You are my second friend who got a new car for the family...great idea! I have to talk Joe into a bigger car to :)

KFuj said...

I want a new car, maybe I can talk scott into a new ford for the same payments :-)

Jessica said...

Yay, how fun! I have an Escape too, but I only got it in 2007, so it doesn't feel old to me :) It was a big jump up from my 92 Civic!

Darci said...

Both Brett and I thought he would be driving your old car, crazy that he still is driving the neon. Getting new cars is great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...