Friday, June 19, 2009

Celebrating Father's Day a little early.

Troy's grandparents came over and we celebrated a week early. I didn't take any pictures of the dads really..but I got some cute shots anyhow!
Playing with Great-Grandma Sherman

Lucy loves to put lotion on everyone..including her babies


Reading with Great Grandma and Grandma

Lucy is lucky that her Grandparents let her do just about anything to them!

So when we lived with Steve and Lynda Lucy was very small and we used this bouncer a lot! Lucy found it upstairs and decided to get back in! Must have brought back a lot of memories :) hehe.

Playing outside..one of Lucy's favorite things to do, especially at Grandma's where she has SO MANY fun toys! Here she is wearing my sandals.
Trying to go through the doggy door...another favorite.


I know it is not a good picture of Lucy, but we hardly have any pictures together so I had to put it on here.

Grandma got a fun water playmat...and boy Lucy had tons of fun!




Another day of smiles at the Sherman's household! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

8 comments:

Crystal and Kyle said...

I can't believe how long Lucy's hair is. So, I have the recipe at home but we're up at my parents house. I got a new laptop for my birthday and I have to update all of my email contacts, so I don't have your address on me. Otherwise I would email you the recipe. Let me know if you want it this week and I'll give it to you. Otherwise I can show you when we come. That would be fun to make bread together.

Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Lucy is so adorable. It looks like you had a wonderful sunny Father's Day Celebration. I also enjoyed seeing the pictures from the softball game. I missed it last year and again this year.
Hugs,
Lisa

The Veneracion Family said...

The picture of you and Lucy is soooo adorable!

Darci said...

That looks awesome! I need to get one of those water mats for Gwenie she would love it. Lucy sure is a cutie!

Alyssa Griffeth said...

Okay...I need a little water mat like that! Olivia would LOOOOOVE it! Do you know where Lynda got it?

The McLane Blog Page: said...

those are some adorable pictures of Lucy!

Tawny said...

I love Lucy's bangs! I think I might go get Sammy's hair cut soon! So exciting to be able to say she has enough hair to even cut!!! Looks like you had a great Father's Day celebratioN!

Jessica said...

I've seen those playmats and they look so fun! Lucky is just so cute :) She seems so happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...