Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Playdate with Braden

Last week we went to Disneyland with my friend Christine and Lucy's friend Braden. We had a ton of fun, even though it was HOT and CROWDED! Come to find out I think we went on a day where a lot of peoples passes were good for the last day before they were blocked out all summer, so they were trying to get their last day in. We still enjoyed it, the kids were GREAT, and we even left early to go get In N Out and the kiddos enjoyed shakes! I didn't get any pictures of Disneyland itself but I got pictures of Braden and Lucy afterward at our house. The pictures are very candid, which makes me love them more!
Oooooh the fish!!

Mommy he isn't paying attention to me!! Already drama!

Ok, if I stay by the fish he notices I am alive!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love all the pictures of Lucy. It seems you are really enjoying your time with her. You're brave to hang out at Disneyland. The heat, long lines, and crowds don't appeal to me. Did you go on any rides? I heard that there is a little park that young kids love. I've never seen it before. Thanks for sharing! Love~Lisa

P.S. I like your new 4th of July look:)

Buckeyemom said...

The pool picture is adorable. She is so cute!

Crystal and Kyle said...

Lucy's little chair is so cute. Trey would absolutely love something like that (we do not have any more room for more stuff!) I tried to ice Trey's mouth once when he hit it and it was super swollen and he looked at me like I was crazy. I let him suck on a popsicle instead. He liked that much better. (of course) Love you guys

Kevin and Mary said...

First of all, Aubrey and I loved your pictures of Lucy. Aubrey was very concerned that Lucy needed ice. She told her not to cry and touched the computer screen! I need your help with my blog- I don't get it and you put the pressure on me having reminded me that it is summer and all- email me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...