Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pool time!

The weather lately has been BEAU-TI-FUL!!! And poor Lucy doesn't get to enjoy most of it because I am ...well...very LARGE and UNCOMFORTABLE...and the "nice" weather to me feels like Las Vegas temps. to a 9 month pregnant woman! I am soooo glad I am not delivering in ...let's say...August...I WOULD DIE!!!
Anyhow, we got another blow up pool like we had last year, and today was the first day I used it. She was soooooo excited! She played for over 2 hours, to the point where I had to ask her to get out ...which is NOT normal for Lucy. She has a very short attention span. Anything we do, she is usually done with in about 1-3 minutes max.
Here are some pictures of her excitement! :)
It was cute, our next door neighbor little boy was watching Lucy play from his front window. I kept asking them to come out, but it was just about his nap time.
Lucy was very busy....getting in and out...
Counting and catching fish. She suprised me by counting forward and backward....she took the fish out of the net and said, " 1, 2, 3, 4, 5" and then put them back in and said " 5, 4, 3, 2, 1". The other day at dinner she also suprised us by counting to ten in spanish. We looked at each other and started busting up! Guess she did learn something at day care! She has been counting to 20 forever, but just these little quirks she has is adorable!
We poured from one container to the next...
And even did it in our chairs!
With the arrival of "baby brother" coming soon Lucy has been attached to her little "babies". She even has one that is waterproof, and meant to be bathed. Soooo, we took little "Lily" in the pool!
I hope that we can do plenty more of this, because seeing Lucy so happy made me happy!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

So cute! Isn't amazing how water entertains them so well?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...