Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Staying inside CAN be fun!

I have said it on here and I have said it to many people, I have felt really guilty about keeping the kids inside this summer, but I am learning to deal with it. I have a newborn and a 2 year old that only does things when I am right next to her ( ie: wont do swimming lessons, wont do the park without me doing everything with her, and so on) so I haven't gotten out much at ALL. It is now finally getting to me, and summer is almost over for me. I know Troy will be better at getting out with them!! Anyways, Lucy has been having fun inside! Here is proof!


If you look closely below you can see Lucy's name!
Onto working with glitter glue!
See the purple happy face? :-)

And here is what she made for the 4th of July! The white things are supposed to be fireworks!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love her art work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...