Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Years Eve!

We won tickets to the OC Block party off of a blog and ended up having a blast! Troy's parents watched the kiddos ( they had tons of fun- they had a little new years party with Lucy and tried to get her to stay up until midnight. She POOPED out at 9! That was two hours past bedtime for her!!!
Waiting in line. IT WAS FREEEEEEZING that night!
They had over 50 food trucks. Talk about to DIE for. I had been doing Weight Watchers until Thanksgiving and was so sick of dieting, this was a good splurge for me!!! We ate A LOT! This was Troy standing in front of our favorite food truck. ( didnt realize the trash can was there...I was trying to take a picture and not embarrass him at the same time so I did it quickly )
Second stop. We got empanadas from here. They were so so.
This was from our favorite truck. It was a pulled pork sandwich with creamed corn and spices mixed in. MELT IN YOUR MOUTH GOODNESS!

The empanadas ( sorry the pictures are out of order )
I got stuffed grape leaves from a greek truck. ( Troy wasnt happy with my decision ) he hates them.


This sandwich was wonderful!!!! It was from a Korean truck. It was Korean marinated meat, and it was like a philly cheesesteak. Two GREAT combinations!
There were like 5 or 6 different stages playing music from different eras. ( inside stages)
We spent a majority of the time at the demolition derby! My first and definitely not my last! It was hilarious and crazy to watch!


We ended up leaving at 10pm because I couldnt handle the cold anymore, but truly we had a great time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...