Friday, July 20, 2012

My baby is growing up!

We were very fortunate to get a trundle bed for Lucy with two mattresses given to us last weekend. Taking into account that we had NO IDEA we were getting a new bed for her, we had to say adios to Stetson's crib ( because they share a room ) and say hello to a big boy bed for him! We just gave Lucy's old bed to him and, well, I know it is girly, BUT it does the job. I don't think there will be much judgement placed on him at 2 years old :) He has done AMAZING in it! One week has passed and he hasn't gotten out, and just loves it. I think it is due to the fact that he LOVES sports and his bedspread fits perfectly. I took these pictures as soon as we put the new comforter on, and didn't even realize he had a baseball in his hand! 



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...