Sunday, July 29, 2012

Care for a cup o' tea?

I took my mom to tea for her birthday last week and we had a blast. We used to go to tea quite a bit when I was little, so I knew it would be the perfect gift! I made her take this cheesy pic, and I tried my best to capture some of the details of the afternoon.....
 I just LOVED their tea cups and pots!



 I had to take the cheesy picture too!


 I had the best tea, it was their house blend that was herbal and filled with many berries! I am glad it wasn't caffeinated because I drank the whole pot!

 Tasty salads with Raspberry Vinaigrette.
 The most AMAZING scones, butter and jam, and cute little sandwiches.
 The dessert .....
It was such a great time, getting to relax, enjoy, and celebrate. Happy Birthday Mom!

1 comment:

KFuj said...

I want to go for tea!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...