Thursday, July 26, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!!!

This is the first time I am joining in on WIWW....and hopefully not my last! For my readers, What I Wore Wednesday is basically a blog post to show that you are getting dressed everyday ( or at least Wed! ), it is accountability for a lot of us, and I have always looked at everyone else's posts and never done my own. I am heading back to work soon but I am going to still try it out! 

NEW watch- Fossil 
NEW hair clip- J and M's eye candy shoppe
Shirt- Kohl's
Under shirt- Down East
Shorts- Costco
Shoes- Coldwater Creek ( I have never shopped there but my MIL got these for me 7 years ago and this was one of the first times I had worn them! don't have much hot pink in my wardrobe I guess )
To head over to The Pleated Poppy to see A LOT of other girls and what they wore yesterday, click HERE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...