Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Its in the genes

Soo Lucy picked up a very bad habit from her dad. Sleep talking. Yes you read that right. All this week she has been totally having conversations in her sleep...and sitting up....and moving around...it has been so freaky because we think she is totally awake..yet she isn't. Troy has this really bad, he does it almost every night..and I constantly have to wake up and have him lay back down...or he might walk out the front door while talking....AYE! I hope Lucy didnt get the walking part as well or we will have to lock her door from the outside! Poor girl!

Although I have to admit I am the only one who finds it quite amusing ....:)

3 comments:

The Veneracion Family said...

Like father like daughter! So cute!

KFuj said...

I talk in my sleep as well. I'm not sure if it is every night. Mr. KFuj thinks its funny too.

KFuj said...

I blogged about this blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...