Monday, January 18, 2010

Breakfast at the Beach!

Some friends of ours decided to start a tradition of doing breakfast at Aliso Creek Beach on Saturday mornings. They got a portable grill to cook pancakes on, and "wha la!" Breakfast is served! We went on their second week out, and had so much fun! It was my first time eating pancakes with whipped cream and blueberries, and homemade hot chocolate! I was in heaven!And the waves were humongous! Couldn't decide what picture of Lucy and I was better, so I am putting them both in! I am not the one to leave out pictures!
"Uh oh Mommy!!! The water is coming after me!!"
Three of the little girls we were with, Lucy decided to pretty much be on her own that day.....later that night we found out that she had double ear infections, so maybe that is why she was anti-social.

Troy and Jeremy by the grill.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...